My new vibe: I don’t care anymore
For most of 2018, 2019, and 2020, I was so worked up and in my own head:
- Worried about not being successful “enough”.
- Worried about my parents can’t say proudly what their son is doing.
- Worried about tweeting too much.
- Worried about charging money for my services/products.
- Worried about what people would think about me.
- Worried about failing in public.
- Worried about failure.
- Worried about not getting too many likes on social posts.
What I learned this year is that nobody cares. Nobody is watching me that closely. In fact, if Facebook doesn’t disclose my Birthday then at least 95% fewer wishes will enter my inbox.
I had a large dose of self-importance, thinking that I had to keep up some identity. This poisoned my mind and made me stubborn.
I’m going rogue now.
If they don’t like it? I. Don’t. Care. Anymore.